Monday, October 15, 2012

In Our Final Moments

Well it's almost been 6 weeks, maybe 7 weeks, that I haven't had a job now. Cole is almost at 4 weeks. For the most part we've been able to keep ourselves pretty entertained. I work out with Megan as much as I can. Cole's friend Danny is back in town from the summer. We are so glad he's back--we missed him a ton. We've had a couple of little trips, played soccer about 3 times a week, and had a lot of good friends to hang out with and keep us busy. Not to mention all of the preparing for our move we've had to do! Tons and tons of little things. We lost our renters so we had to hire a property management company to take care of our house: which we both actually love. It's a huge relief.

We have about 6 days--and counting. We have a little bit left to pack, but after tomorrow everything will be completely packed except for the bags we are taking with us. How crazy is that??

Although I make it sound like we've been pretty busy, being without a job has been a little boring. It's sometimes hard to find things that will keep us entertained and from just staring at the wall. We watched all of How I Met Your Mother, but now that this is over, there's little left to really consume our time.

One of my favorite things to do by myself when I'm bored is play with Apple's Photobooth. I seriously just crack up by myself at all of the faces and distortions you can make with this program! So if you thought you'd get a good blog post out of me today, you were wrong, because all I really wanted to do was post the pictures that I took today that made me laugh for a good half hour or more:

















If anything, hopefully now when you miss me you'll have something to look at to remind you how big of a nerd I am :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment